- Create a separate e-mail address for your blog. To make it easy, direct all e-mail to your main account so that you don't have make the extra effort of remembering to check it.
- Have an alter-ego: I do think having your first and last name out there is or can be safe but I personally chose not to.
- Keep your home address private. If you wish to receive or send mail consider a P.O Box.
- Use PayPal or Send Checks to a P.O. Box to direct blogging income.
- Be Diligent About Checking Copyrights: If you use graphics, frames, backgrounds, or special fonts be sure to double check the source's copyright information. You can also create your own graphics to avoid the hassle!
Any other ideas? How do you stay safe on the internet?