Googly Eye Organization

Project googly eyes is something I have been wanting to work on for a while. When preparing for or administering a project with little ones I want to have everything ready and organized in the easiest way possible. I want to know where everything is so that I can put all the supplies needed in one area the day before we need it. I also want supplies prepared before the project and easy for little ones to do as independently as possible.

Step 1: Gather all googly eyes. See how the ones in the red container are mismatched and all different sizes?


 Step 2: Sort by size.

 Step 3: Breathe a sigh of relief. Look how pretty! With this organization it is so much easier to find a matching pair of eyes to pass on to little fingers.


Step 4: Label! My favorite part. :)

 What have you organized recently?

PS: In the future I will only buy googly eyes presorted but the ones above were inherited from another teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment