- Connect with Readers? Leave your social media links as a way for them to find you.
- Get More Subscribers? Make that link easily accessible and don't be afraid to put it in more then one place on your blog.
- Stay on Your Blog Longer? Include links to your popular posts, archives, or specialty posts.
- Make more money? Include an advertisement, link to your TeacherspayTeachers store, or link to your Etsy shop.
- Declutter: My favorite! Streamline your sidebar(s) by placing links in the footer instead.
A footer is not just for Copyright information. As vital as that is, a footer should be used wisely based on the impression you want to make and the results you want to obtain.
How are you improving your footer? Did you even have one before reading this?