25 Things I've Learned in 25 Years


Inspired by this post. I present 25 things I have learned in almost 25 years.
  1. Life is a lot more complicated as we get older. 
  2. Relationships become more complex with age. 
  3. Planning never goes as planned. 
  4. I love chocolate. 
  5. Yoga is good for the body and even better for the mind. 
  6. I love to teach. It doesn't matter what it is I am just happy to share what I know and have learned. 
  7. I love being a student. I love to learn and don't want to stop. 
  8. Poetry is beautiful. 
  9. Love can be complicated but it doesn't have to be. Try to simplify it. 
  10. I don't know anything. 
  11. Sometimes I think I know everything. 
  12. I desperately want to be a mother and can't wait until I am one. 
  13. Life is tough. 
  14. I hate money. 
  15. I want more money. 
  16. Hold on to good friendships. 
  17. Don't be afraid to cultivate new friendships. You can never have enough. 
  18. People are naturally good. Society destroys them. Try to build them back up. 
  19. Be good to people. All people. 
  20. Accept compliments. 
  21. Smile. As much as you can.
  22. Be thankful for everything. 
  23. Happiness is the most important thing. 
  24. Listen to music daily. You'll be glad you did. 
  25. Despite the challenges in my past and the difficulty of patience I still genuinely believe that good things come to those who wait...and wait. 
Wishing you all good things! What have you learned this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment