What's in My Teaching Bag?

I love to find out what everyone is carrying whether it is their teaching bag, yoga bag, or purse! I try to keep my teaching bag neat and minimal because I am prone to back pain if I don't. My teal purse is from DSW which was originally around $70, marked down to $40 and with a $10 off coupon made it $30. :)

What's in my Teaching Bag?
DSW Kelly & Katie Bag
What's in my Teaching Bag?
Keys clipped by Carabiner for easy access.
What's in my Teaching Bag?

What's in my Teaching Bag?


Here are my essentials:
  • Yes to Carrots Lip Butter
  • Tissues 
  • Advil
  • Car keys (on a Caribiner for easy retrieval) 
  • Oil Blotting Sheets
  • Wallet
  • Granola Bars & Crystal Light packets in a zip lock bag
  • Pen
  • iPhone (not shown)
  • White Folder for work papers
  • Sunglasses 


I try to store everything vertically in my bag for easy access. I also carry an Aladdin cup for water as well as a green lunch bag. What are your teaching bag essentials? 

3 comments:

  1. Wow! You do keep the bare minimums in your bag! :) Mine is huge and I carry tons of stuff in it, but I'm also a substitute teacher and have to be prepared for anything. In mine, I have stickers, pencils, bookmarks and other little rewards for students. I also have extra work photocopied, a small ball, a whistle, pencil case, pencil crayons, tylenol, tampons, lip gloss, USB port, and usually my laptop. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! and I usually have a story book or two.

    No wonder it's so heavy!

    Renee
    The Adventures of an Occasional Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing, Renee! I usually have more stuff if I am teaching a kids yoga class after school but typically I try to carry light.

      Best wishes.

      Delete