First, keep in mind that, like a resume, Media Kit formats are subjective. Be creative but professional, clean, and concise.
- Welcome: Describe your blog, target audience, and a little about yourself. Why should they advertise with you?
- Blog Features: Do you have topics that you address weekly? Monthly features?
- Statistics (include Google Analytics picture):
- Page views per month (Source: Google Analytics):
- Average page views (in the last 3 months):
- Unique visitors per month:
- Traffic sources with number of incoming links per month.
- Reader demographics (from Quantcast)
- Mailing list:
- Google Followers:
- Twitter followers:
- Pinterest followers:
- Sponsorship Details: What kind of ad spacing are you selling? What size and price? Where will the ad space be? Will you host giveaways?
- Include Payment Options here. PayPal or check? Do they need to pay prior to their ad's appearance?
I recommend having a Tab Link titled Advertise or Sponsor with a few statistics and contact information for a complete media kit. This allows you to get a feel for anyone even remotely interested in advertising on your blog. Also, if a sponsor is hesitant, you will already have their e-mail on file and could contact them a month or two in the future once your blog grows.
Still confused? Let's chat about it in the comments.